Website Care Coordinator supporting older people and adults with learning disabilities. Find out more...
Summary of Role
As a Sambhana Care Coordinator we would expect you to offer personalised support and assistance to predominantly older people who want to live in their own homes and maintain their independence for longer.
Your duties may range from
- Permanent allocation of Care & Support Workers and the writing of Care & Support Plans;
- Identify any training needs of Care Workers and report accordingly;
- Conduct Care Reviews and respond to Individual Review Forms completed by Care Workers;
- Report any changes in a Service User to the Care Coordinator;
- Monitor, supervise and mentor all Care Workers in the field;
- Encourage and identify opportunities for Care Workers’ continuing professional development.
- Monitor all Service Users for customer satisfaction; and send out review cards.
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of all documentation held in Service Users’ homes;
- Ensure that all written reports and administration is up to date;
- Liaise closely with the Registered Manager
- To be on-call to cover calls in case of emergency.
- Collate information for invoices
- Create invoices from CRM
- Help with the creation of monthly payroll
- Office Duties
- Management of Recruitment process
Our services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so we offer genuine flexible hours. The majority of our staff work mornings and or evenings and share weekend cover. Therefore you will be required to cover one in three weekends as the on call escalation point.
Desirable skills / attributes
Previous experience would be an asset in this role, but it isn’t essential as we will train and support you as you develop your experience within the role. What is more important is that you share our values to ensure our clients are always shown dignity and respect and that you deliver the highest standard of quality care
We need new and experienced care assistants, and your pay will reflect your qualifications and experience
What can we offer you as an employer?
As part of Sambhana Care you can expect the culture and personal touch that small, local home care agencies provide with the reassurance that being part of a bigger organisation can offer. We can offer you:
- Work in a friendly and supportive team
- Career Development
- Flexible Guaranteed Hours – full time / part time / evenings / days / alternative weekends
- Full Paid Training
- Bank Holiday Pay, Paid Annual Leave, Maternity & Paternity Pay
- Refer a Friend Incentive
Up to £24,000 per annum.
To discuss the role further please apply or contact our friendly office on 01474 358021